NWLL History and Vision

League History
New Windsor Little League was established in 1952 at the current location on Cedar Avenue. It is a wholly owned, non-profit organization that has always been run by dedicated groups of volunteers who make up the board of directors. New Windsor Little League Inc., also known as Ace of Diamonds since the 1980's, provides a comprehensive baseball and for over 400 boys and girls who reside in the New Windsor, Washingtonville and Rock Tavern areas.

We are a private volunteer organization, we are not a town park or public field. We receive no subsidies or taxpayer dollars from the Town of New Windsor or Orange County for the operation and improvement of the 12 acre complex. We maintain and operate our complex and leagues through volunteers dedicated to the youth of the New Windsor community.

League Vision
The objective of the volunteers who run New Windsor Little League, is to provide the youth of New Windsor the opportunity to participate in a fun, competitive baseball league where they will not only improve their baseball skills, but also gain the understanding of good sportsmanship, loyalty, the understanding of what it means to be part of a team, respect for authority and the sense of community.



Upcoming Events